Cobra Surveillance System 63890 setup can be very difficult to do but in this article, we are going to take you through some steps and simples processes on:
- How to set up Cobra Surveillance System 63890
- How you can connect the Cobra Surveillance System 63890 to the internet
- How you can download videos on Cobra Surveillance System 63890
- How you can set up a motion sensor on Cobra Surveillance System 63890, and
- How you can set up a recording schedule on Cobra Surveillance System 63890
All this would help you do what you are supposed to do with the camera at any time and enjoy the best of the Cobra Surveillance System 63890.
Moreover, having a security system for surveillance in your house and office is a welcomed development. In fact, with recent happenings in so many places these days, everyone wants to know what is going on at home or office in their absence.
It is not just about getting the surveillance cameras and installing them in your environment. The most important thing would be to do all the necessary setup that would enable you to enjoy your surveillance cameras.
Cobra Surveillance System 63890: An Overview
The Cobra Surveillance System 63890 is another type of cobra surveillance system brand that can monitor up to 8 different cameras at the same time in one viewing system.
You can easily view this on your Smartphone because of the development in technology and innovation that is compatible with this brand.
You can also record any form of video or motion of your choice with an excellent hard drive of up to 1TB; you can again freely watch and monitor anything at night with this cobra system.
With this type of surveillance system, you are sure of monitoring all angles of your home, both indoor and outdoor, because this device comes with 4 indoor cameras and 4 outdoor cameras.
The lens, sensors, HD, and other Cobra brand accessories are up to standard and would give you clear videos and pictures that you can ever think of.
This is a blend of good technology and innovation in this twenty-first century, perfectly designed to assist you in your absence and pass overall information you need to know in your house or office just with the click of a button.
How to Setup Cobra Surveillance System 63890
Below is how to set up your Cobra Surveillance System 63890:
- To set up your Cobra Surveillance System 63890, the first thing you must do is to set up your monitor, which is the place you would be viewing the video footage from.
- You must ensure that you carefully connect the video output to the HDMI and VGA, make sure you plugged it in at the right ports.
- After setting up your monitor and successfully connecting the video output to its place, the next thing would be to carefully get all the cameras connected as prescribed in the user manual.
- It would be best if you made sure you use good electrical tapes to protect your cables from damage or to wear out easily. You must also ensure that all cables connected here are extended to the surge protector socket.
- The next connection to make is the mouse. This would help you to navigate to anywhere you want while you are viewing. At this point, you should ensure that you connect the mouse to the right USB port on the DVR boss. You navigate the DVR with the mouse.
- The next thing to do is to check the power supply. This is very important because, without the power, your camera would not show or record any form of video or footage.
- Connect the audio output to the monitor, Plug the power cable directly into its port and get it connected to the socket.
- At this point, the camera’s cords would be connected to the power surge extension wire in the power port. Get the power extension fixed to the wall socket carefully.
- The next thing to do is mounting the cameras. Ensure that you mount your cameras under an eave; then, you would have to push together and twist the yellow connectors on the DVR to have it well secured to the audio output. In case you are adding extra cameras, you would make use of item 63891.
- When you are done with all the steps, you would have to go to the TV camera manual to set up the input source.
- Connect your router to the right port on the DVR; you can monitor your DVR using your Smartphone with the help of the RXCamView app on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store, respectively.
- The internet would help you have a good view of all the videos and footage recorded on your Cobra Surveillance System 63890 anywhere you are.
- Ensure you set your date and time manually if they cannot be set automatically to enable you views your videos.
- Once all these steps are carefully followed, you have successfully set up your Cobra Surveillance System 63890, and you are good to go.
How to Setup Motion Sensor on Cobra Surveillance System 63890
The following steps are how to set up the motion sensor on Cobra Surveillance System 63890:
- To set up a motion sensor on Cobra Surveillance System 63890, go to the menu where you can make changes and use your mouse here to do anything you want to do.
- Click on alarm and press on the enable button and select the channel and go to the sensitivity to choose what you want. This must be done to all cameras carefully.
- Observe and see the color; the red color is the area that is not sensible yet, while the blackout areas are the sensible parts.
- Ensure you save all the settings so you would not lose any settings you have already made.
- Go to network settings and ensure you have all necessary information well inputted carefully, like the IP Address and other information provided there.
- Check your monitor to ensure that your cameras work; you can connect it to your cell phone, computer, or other devices. This can be connected to your mobile data and Wi-Fi settings and make you watch your videos remotely.
- After you have followed the process carefully, then your Cobra Surveillance System 63890 motion sensor is set and good to go.
How to Setup Recording Schedule on Cobra Surveillance System 63890
The following steps are the best ways to set up a recording schedule on your Cobra Surveillance System 63890. They are as simple as follows:
- To set up a recording schedule on Cobra Surveillance System 63890, you have to open your laptop or the TV or monitor you are using to view, go to the control panel, group your device management, and click on it.
- Now, go to your system and the toolbar, open the toolbar and click on the set record.
- Click on schedule, and it would show you the schedules of all the days.
- You can now set up how you want to record either 24/7 or the only hours you want to record. Remember to do this on all the channels of your cameras.
- They would be showing green color, so input the times you would like to view depending on what you want. If you want 24/7, do this from Monday to Sunday and save it on all the channels as you wish. Then your cameras would record 24/7
- You can go to personal cameras and set up as well if it is the only motion you would want to record or anything you want to record at any particular time.
- Ensure you save to change your settings.
- Once this is done, your Cobra Surveillance System 63890 is set to record anything you want it to record at any particular time.
How to Connect Cobra Surveillance System 63890 to the Internet
Your Cobra System Surveillance 63890 would need to be connected to the internet to serve you better and give you all the services it is designed for.
You can do all these without stress by following some simple commands we will teach you here.
Just following the simple listed principles below would help you connect your Cobra Surveillance System 63890 to the internet.
Here are how to connect Cobra Surveillance System 63890 to the internet:
- To connect your Cobra Surveillance System 63890 to the internet, go to your DVR and make sure you connect it carefully to your Router. You must get this right; if not, your camera would never work.
- Check all the ports on your DVR, and make sure you connect the Ethernet cable to the appropriate LAN port on your DVR box.
- Also, go to the other side and connect the other side of your LAN cable to your router.
- The next thing to do would be to select your DHCP and making sure you save it after clicking on it.
- The next place to go to would be your IP address, your Gateway, DNSI, and the Subnet Mask. Here you are required to fill in all the necessary information on this page carefully. Avoid making any form of a mistake at this stage. It is very critical.
- Depending on the type of phone you are using, you would have to download the RXCamView app from the Google Play store if you are an android user, but if you are making use of an iPhone, you will go to the Apple App Store to download same.
- Make sure you install and launch it, after which you would be required to go to the device icon and click the plus icon at the right side of your device and add your new device to the system.
- When you are done with this, go to the manual and fill in all the answers to the questions they would ask you. The information is on your DVR box.
- Click and add a name to the new device you have added to the system.
- You must have your log-in details handy as you would be required to use it and log in. If you don’t want this method, you can log in by scanning the QR Code seen on your system’s top right side.
- You would have to face your device to the QR code to enable you to scan.
- If you opt for the manual login, you must carefully input the 8 digit number of your username and password.
This is the way to successfully set up your Cobra Surveillance System 63890 to the internet.
How to Download Videos on the Cobra Surveillance System 63890
The following are easy ways to download videos on the Cobra Surveillance System 63890:
- To download videos on the Cobra Surveillance System 63890, go to your main view on the control panel, and you would see all the cameras you have. If it is 6 or 8 boxes, click on all cameras, drag them to each box, and double-click on it. This would help all your camera channels come up for view.
- The next thing would be to open your main page, open the control panel and system.
- When you open the system configuration, go to file. Here you can change all your files and do any forms of recording you want to do.
- You can make any video here and save it on your desktop and save it with a particular name that would help you access the video easily.
- Go to record playback. You would see a default group on the screen, see all the cameras, and make the screen larger by double-clicking it to record your video.
- Note that you can right-click your mouse on the video, which will show you download here. You would see all the files recorded, click on download on any file that you already have saved, and the particular file would be downloaded.
- It would ask you if you want to save the playback, answer if you want to, and you would be able to give a date and time to the video you have downloaded.
With this, you would be able to download Videos on the Cobra 63890
Adhering to all the following steps would help you set up your Cobra Surveillance System 63890 and set up the recording schedule, motion sensor, how to get it connected to the internet, and download videos from it. This would be of good advantage to you and serve you better at any point in time.